- Responsible for tasks assigned by the Accounts Payable Team Lead.
- Process transactions from medium to difficult complexity.
- Process pre-coded invoices, including those with and without a purchase order. Accounts Payable Analyst may require processing one or these types of invoices (with PO or without PO).
- Respond to vendor inquiries.
- Ensures that all invoices assigned are properly accounted for at the end of each business day.
- Receives scanned invoices from Scanning Center.
- Responsible for indexing of invoices before processing by the Payment team.
- Has working knowledge on both scanning and Accounts Payable application.
- Processing of payments transactions.
- Analyze vendor statements.
- Manage Payment Posting Process including verifying errors and perform resolutions, also act as a liaison to the client.
- Responsible for the following tasks related to payments:
- Act as main contact with bank regarding payments queries.
- Process Time and Expense (T&E) related payment.
- Process cheque payments.
- Manage travel and entertainment process including:
- Processing and validating approvals in T&E reports.
- Processing, reviewing and releasing payment based on electronic expense reports.
- Monitor and follow up on lost/missing receipts.
- Graduated with at least a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business-related course.
- At least 3 to 4 years of working experience in relevant field.
- Have shared serviced/ call center industry experience (optional).
- Able to write, read and communicate in Mandarin and English.
- Prior experience in SAP.
- Candidates can come from either invoice processing or payment team.
- Must be meticulous.
- Must be a good team player.
- Responsibility and accuracy in the completion of received tasks.
- Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NJ - Jersey City
DevOps Engineer - Jersey City, NJ
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Workforce Transformation Manager - Midwest
USA TN - Louisville
Location Facilities Associate
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.