- Deep experience in administering Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012 and 2016, VMware and Hyper-V in a Distributed Enterprise Environment.
- Working knowledge on Microsoft Active Directory management
- Event log check & analyst. Server health check and pro-active preventive on server infrastructure issues.
- Performance tuning of the servers to keep them running at optimal levels.
- Provide Installation/Configuration/operation support/Troubleshooting of VMware, Hyper-V, Windows, Backup and SAN Storage.
- Possess an understanding of networking technology and knowledge in Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, File and Print, Antivirus, Terminal services, TCP/IP protocol services, LDAP, FTP, IIS, SSL Certificate, WSUS, NTP
- OS Hardening and Performance Tuning experience
- Knowledge on ITSM/ITIL such as Incident, Change and Problem management.
- Required work/resolve incidents, change tickets, problems tickets (RCA analyst+permanent solution) and service request tickets
- Good support knowledge of server hardware and tools, preferred Dell and HP hardware.
- Firmware management of the servers.
- Maintain/creation of appropriate documentation and knowledge base
- Support knowledge on Business Application will be added advantages.
- Participate in disaster recovery planning, testing and response.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance on scheduled basis such as server patching, server health check, reporting and security remediation
- Hands on experience on Redhat Linux, Scripting will be added advantages.
- Graduated with a Diploma/ Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences or IT-related education.
- Have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in dealing with Window OS versions – 2003, 2008, 2012, VMWare and Hyper-V
- Have prior experience in providing remote support for other countries.
- Must be a good team player.
- Must be able to write, read and communicate fluently in Mandarin.
- Quality driven – in communications and all system transactions.
- Ability to deal with customer complaints in a professional and friendly manner and escalate where appropriate.
- Willing to standby on rotation basics after office hour, work outside business hours such as weekends and public holiday.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.