Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services company. We support business and technological transformations of our clients through 5 pillars of our operations: Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology, Operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency – and may run parts of their business. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments.
- Excellent understanding of product development in the mobility space
- Experience of designing architecture and framework for kinds of Web API and mobile apps/websites.
- Deep understanding about mobile app architecture.
- Demonstrated ability in meeting timelines.
- Experience in Agile or Lean software development.
- Practical knowledge of Object Oriented Design and Development (OOD), software Design Patterns, and Unified Modelling Language (UML).
- Good competency in developing effective solutions to diverse and complex business problems.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively across different stakeholder groups ranging from business analysts to product managers and developers to discuss product development options, considerations and implications.
- Systematic, meticulous approach in managing tasks without being lost in the details and focused on overall objectives and timelines.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Computer Science or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of professional software development experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in designing and developing Web API or Web applications.
- Proficient in one major backend programming language: Java, Node.js or Microsoft .Net/C#.
- Familiar with relational databases, SQL language and O/R mapping.
- PaaS (Azure or AWS) based development experience is a big plus.
- Knowledge about hybrid mobile app development like Cordova is a plus.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.