Your journey could start here
There is never a typical day at Accenture and that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture as a Mobilization Manager.
The Mobilization team at Accenture has a great mix of people with diverse backgrounds fueling an innovative community where being different is a plus. We implement the best possible solutions for maintaining, developing and supporting our clients’ systems and applications. Typically, we start our projects by assessing how our clients utilize IT, manage their systems, develop applications and support their business from an IT perspective. Then we optimize their system management and development or transfer these responsibilities to Accenture or another third party. Here we setup a delivery team that will service a specific client, we train this delivery team in client specific know how, we implement processes for operation, we transfer/relocate people and do other related activities required to deliver the best IT value possible to the business.
For example, we:
- Use automation, analytics tools and methods to optimize technology service delivery for our clients
- Deliver service transformation projects for our clients where we optimize service management
- Take over our customer’s application services or transfer them to other third-party vendors
- Provide service and delivery management advisory in strategy and management consulting projects
- Plan and solution transition and service transformation projects
- Implement complex systems and services into ongoing operations
Working as a Mobilization Manager in Accenture
As a Manager in Accenture Malaysia you will have the opportunity to work with our ASEAN Automation & Process deployment team (A&PD), Here is what we are looking for;
- The flexibility to travel primarily within the ASEAN region although travel within the AAPAC region is also possible.
- Experienced in delivery work within Application/Infrastructure.
- Outsourcing deals (at least 5 years of delivery work is necessary)
- Opportunity to work remotely with team members in the AAPAC region
- Work with remote support team to review Start Up Solution Plans to ensure proper transition solution is embedded
- Ensure automation solution is embedded into Start Up Solution Plan
- Manage/Responsible for driving transition for Accenture Application/Infrastructure Outsourcing deals
- Responsible for solution presentations to clients and stakeholders
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in science, IT, Business Administration or similar.
- 5-7 years of experience from a position with focus on utilizing technology to support business operations.
- Understanding or hands-on experience in application maintenance, service management and operating models, processes and frameworks (e.g. onshore/offshore service models).
- Understanding of contractual and commercial arrangements for sourcing engagements.
- Hands-on experience in leading and managing projects, providing high quality deliverables while keeping planned milestones and deadlines.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and communication skills,
- Willingness to work in a project-based work group across the APAC region and in a variety of environments, willingness to travel when needed.
- Flexibility, capability and resilience to cope with constant change.
- Willingness to constantly learn and improve the way of working and delivering.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Accenture Strategy Enterprise Analytics Senior Manager
Federal - Organizational Design & Change Management Specialist
Corporate Strategy Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.