- Assisting in analysis and documentation of as-is capabilities about business processes, people, technology, etc.
- Assisting in development and testing of new business processes, capabilities, and, as appropriate, supporting technologies
- Developing deployment deliverables (communications, training, etc.)
- Performing application design activities (e.g., writing functional designs)
- Performing portions of technology architecture and infrastructure design activities
- Participating in performing portions of technology build, test and deployment activities
Track record of outstanding academic performance in one of following preferred majors:
- Engineering (all disciplines)
- Computer Science / Computer Engineering
- Information Systems / Decision Sciences
- Mathematics / Statistics / Sciences
- Finance / Accounting / Economics
- Business Marketing / Management
- Liberal Arts / Communications / Organisational Behaviour
We are seeking highly motivated individuals who meet the following criteria:
Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Desire to work in an information systems environment
Ability to meet client travel requirements, when applicable
Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Must have Outstanding PhD, Masters or Bachelors Degree from discipline.
Excellent verbal & written English
Must be in Leadership roles in Co-curricular Activities in University
Involved in part-time work or Internship will be an advantage.
Open for Malaysian students only.
All of our entry-level consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with team mates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CO - Denver
Sales Origination Associate Director
Posted 1 day ago
USA MO - Kansas City
Technology and Operations Social Media Associate Manager
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - San Francisco
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.