Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
- Process time and attendance data in SAP system.
- Monitor time interface and manual time sheet entry.
- Enter and process payroll data into the SAP system.
- Handle employees’ requests and queries received via phone and email.
- Process Payroll reconciliations to identify discrepancies.
- Process Payroll on SAP system as per the defined Payroll calendar.
- Manage work cover and claims and post month end journals.
- Manage bank transactions for payment disbursement.
- Process tax and payments as per the defined rules and operating procedures.
- Provide post-payroll payment processing support.
- Support pay slip printing & distribution via soft copy when needed.
- Adhere to Payroll checklist throughout the process and confirm all necessary checks and controls have been applied.
- Perform post payroll reporting and support clarifications from retained teams.
- Execute Payroll reconciliation – GL reconciliation for all companies.
- Graduated with a Diploma/ Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources/ Business/ Mathematic/ Actuarial Sciences or Accounting-related degree.
- Have at least 1 to 3 years in handling end-to-end payroll processing tasks.
- Having prior experience in handling Indonesia payroll processes is an additional advantage.
- Have prior experience in shared services/ BPO/ manufacturing industry.
- Have prior experience in using SAP for payroll processing.
- Must have high attention to details and focus in data accuracy.
- Must be a good team player.
- Must be able to write, read and communicate fluently in Malay and English.
- Abilities to communicate and understand Bahasa Indonesia is an additional advantage.
- Quality driven – in communications and all system transactions.
- Ability to deal with customer complaints in a professional and friendly manner and escalate where appropriate.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.