Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
- Manages strategic quality initiatives on top of reporting and quality review functions.
- Responsible for team management & facilitate meetings with stakeholders.
- Lead and mentor QA team members and setup robust quality metrics.
- Provide timely feedback to client on process enhancements to improve quality standard.
- First point of escalation and clarification on HR-related matters and concerns.
- Course correct non-performing metrics and analysts through root cause analysis and solid action planning.
- Motivate and strategize how the team will meet efficiency, productivity and consistency targets.
- Performs twice a month check-point on the analyst's performance using scorecards as a point of discussion.
- Chart a career development plan for the analysts and provide guidance on how to achieve personal and career goals.
- Elevate and escalate red flags to management on a duty of care perspective.
- minimum Diploma holder
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.