- This role is a SSC leader in driving standardized, optimized, top quartile HR services operations with key focus on risk & compliance, continuous improvements and best business excellence.
- This position will be driving transformation and streamline operations performance of key HR activities to support global activities
- Capable of leading 100+ HCs scale operations team and strong capability to build highly engaged and productive team
- Multiple senior client executive stakeholders relationship management via good quality and productive performance driven from the team
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Human Capital, Business Administration, or related field.
- Professional HR designation with leading a large team experience, and preferably with at least 10+years’ experience in related domain
- Strong HR operational experience with good experiences on driving continuous improvement
- Experience driving start-up in SSC environment is a plus
- Capable of driving a team culture of continuous improvement, process optimization, and intellectual curiosity.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and manage senior client relationship
- Ability to articulate, influence and build creditability across multiple stakeholder groups.
- Resilience and demonstrated change volatility and ability to navigate him/her and team through uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and use technology to improve process and control.
- English and Mandarin proficiency.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.