- Process and review content at second level post the reviews are flagged for sensitive content and violation of policies
- Complies with all client published policies and procedures and any legal and regulatory requirements that the company is obliged to adhere to
- Demonstrates speed, agility, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills in their work and an ability to ramp up quickly
- Ensures all work performed in accordance with SLAs as defined by the client policies and procedures
- Ability to review sensitive content and take sufficient wellness care for self and the team as required.
- Validate, Investigate and respond to inquiries of an urgent or sensitive nature within established guidelines
- Ability to collaborate, contribute and deliver to team goals.
- Min. Bachelor Degree
- Min. 1 – 2 years work experience in sensitive content moderation or related field.
- English communication – strong articulation & written
- Fluent in English
- Good knowledge of internet, social media network and associated platforms.
- String eye for details
- Result and detail oriented
- Matured in sound decision making
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Can critically assess content strictly against client policies
- Team player and love helping others
- Ability to manage sensitive content work type
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
National SAP Supply Chain Technology Senior Consulting Manager
Business & Technology Integration
USA IL - Chicago
Capability Network CFO&EV Finance Manager
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Data Scientist
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.