- Ensuring prompt and proper resolution for copyright complaints and other business processes.
- Highly focused, detail-oriented, have strong multi-tasking and analytical skills.
- Ability to balance the legal and regulatory requirements.
- Process Copyright complaints and other legal requests.
- Develop a thorough understanding of team policy and demonstrate strong judgment in making difficult decisions & escalating issues.
- Associate degree or equivalent
- Strong interest in search engine and/or gaming
- Familiarity with internet technologies and related policy and/or regulatory environments
- High degree of initiative and deadline-driven productivity
- BA/BS degree or higher with excellent academic record
- Understanding of Copyright fundamentals
- Familiarity with Copyright law such as the DMCA, and copyright exceptions such as fair use or fair dealing
- Prior experience working in a operationalized workflow
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexibility to learn and adapt to new trends and workflows
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.