Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Legal and Commercial Services professionals deliver and coordinate legal, contract and commercial advice and counsel in support of Accenture's or our clients' business, working to manage and mitigate risk and ensure ethical behavior and compliance with laws and company policies.
The person should be able to:
Support the Legal Services team within Contracting in different geographies in documenting and reviewing terms and conditions through agreements, proposals, change orders, etc.Support Legal Services within Contracting in negotiating NDAs, RFP responses, Statements of Work and other documents relating to various operating groups in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws, and customer requirements.
- Drafting and reviewing of NDAs, RFP’s, Proposals, Arrangement Letters/Statement of Work, Subcontract Agreements, Marketing Materials, Local Country Agreements, Change Orders, Teaming Agreements, Services Agreements, creation of Due Diligence Memos, Software License Agreements, etc.
- Negotiating NDAs, Proposals, Statement of Work and other contracts with internal client and external client when needed;
- Training team members and developing checklists and process documents for reviewing NDAs, RFP’s, Proposals, Arrangement Letters/Statement of Work, etc.;
- Directly liaising with internal stakeholders and deal teams on various legal and commercial issues;
- Maintain contract / subcontract compliance in line with company policies and procedures, ensures issues are resolved and escalate to line manager with issues;
- Independently works at smaller engagements and/or works within team at a large, complex engagement.
- Assisting with the recruiting, coaching and mentoring of Legal Professionals;
- Responsible for providing individuals with positive and developmental feedback, and support any specific training initiatives
- Must possess Degree in Law
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in legal services
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.