Qualifications and Experience
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent professional experience
- 5+ years Human Resources experience
- Experience in a large, multi-national organization or consultancy preferred
- Experience with a global, multi-cultural, virtual work environment preferred
- Knowledge of project lifecycle from concept through to implementation would be nice to have
Work Requirements / Skills
- HR functional skills
- Knowledge of Local Talent practice
- Knowledge of Local Employment Laws
- Procurement/contracts acumen
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Able to interact with executives 1:1. Professional, quickly establishes personal credibility and demonstrates expertise
- Knowledge of our HR organization (local/global/functions) a big plus
- Ability to work in a rapid growth environment and creating structure in unstructured situations.
- Disciplined, precise, well structured and accurate approach and delivery oriented
- Recognizes and escalates potential issues on time
- Ability to build, sustain and influence relationships with key stakeholders and able to develop networks as appropriate
- Not afraid of ambiguity – comfortable created structure in an unstructured situation
- Attention to detail, and organized/logical
- Able to synthesize both the big picture and detailed specifics
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.