The Quality Assurance & Training Analyst will support a Customer Support team that works with users to troubleshoot issues on our client’s platform. This position will be the team’s trainer and conduct Quality Assurance audits on the Customer Support team’s communications with users and audits on process adherence.
The Quality Assurance & Training Analyst will have responsibility for performing regular quality audits based on established standards to ensure quality service to customers is consistently met, per department service metrics, and deliver classroom training to a Business Support team. The Quality Assurance & Training Analyst will facilitate calibration sessions with team leads, generate timely and accurate reports on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis, perform quality audits & analysis for email, and can identify root causes and corresponding action items to improve and or sustain performance. They will also need to create, maintain, and deliver training to our Customer Support team. They will be responsible for the facilitation of department meetings to ensure processes are aligned with the current business rules and performing quality coaching and feedback sessions.
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of processes and related systems to effectively perform responsibilities
- Responsible for communication updates regarding process changes and updates to the team documents
- Assist with work assignments and information between shifts.
- Perform and or ensure completion of quality review check on support contacts and other tasks within immediate team to ensure quality, accuracy, and consistency
- Identify and develop support materials for team use, e.g., training manuals, job aids, and training curriculum, for training materials refresh, new training topics, and remedial training
- Prepare, analyze and interpret complex reports information and formulate conclusions
- Act as technical and functional resource and Subject Matter Expert for team members, peers and or clients as assigned