- Graduated with a Diploma/ Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences or IT-related education.
- Have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in maintaining and setup networks (i.e. Juniper, Huawei, Cisco Core Routers, switches, load balancers, VPN gateways, access servers etc.).
- Have prior experience in providing remote support for other countries.
- Have working knowledge with Encryption Technologies/Virtual Private Networks (SSL VPN, B2B VPN and site to site VPN).
- Excellent interpersonal skills, must be able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Preferable to be able to communicate effectively and understand Mandarin.
- Preferable to have technical certification (CCNA/CCNP CCIE, CISSP, CISA) and technology specific study.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
“If you choose to apply for this role, please note the special circumstances relating to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data.
In addition to the “Consent and Acknowledgment – Personal Data” terms and conditions set out in Accenture’s Taleo webpage, if you apply for this role, we will be sharing your personal data with our client. While Accenture is the hiring entity, all candidates hired for this role will be working on Accenture’s project with the client (“Project”). As the client is separately hiring for this Project, your personal data will be shared with the client for the recruitment purposes of either party. Accenture and the client remain separate entities and all recruitment decisions are made independently and separately.
By choosing to submit your CV and/or application for this role, you agree that Accenture can collect, use and disclose your personal data in the manner set out above.”