Educational AND Other Requirements:
- Previous accounting experience/studies in Accounting or Finance
- 5 to 8 years of relevant experience.
- Written and spoken ability to communicate in English and Mandarin for Accenture interaction
- Excellent interpersonal skills and administration skills
- Comfortable with responding to requests from all levels of the organization
- Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure
- Able to work on a flexible basis as determined by the business needs
- Knowledge in Oracle, JD Edwards, SAP 730, CIM/JIT, or Syteline is an added advantage.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.