- Cross-team collaboration and communication to meet aggressive review deadlines across the security queue, various dashboards and any security incidents/projects.
- Leverage expertise to thoroughly review at app and developer levels and relaying pertinent knowledge to the Android Security
- Identify specialized violation types via multiple tools to keep the store malware free
- Escalation focused workflows from various stakeholders with a client focused mindset
- Ability to identify gaps within workflows and processes in addition to providing input to relevant stakeholders
- Recognize recurring spam trends from malicious developers that attempt to hide policy violating content
- Preferred Bachelor’s Degree any field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bias toward action under ambiguity. Delivery and detailed oriented
- Ability to operate in areas that are not clearly defined within policy
- Ability to prioritize and multitask to meet multiple, recurring workflow requirements
- Solid understanding of customer support best practices
- Sense of responsibility, initiative and high quality work standards
- Proactive, flexible individual that is capable of working in a rapidly changing environment
- Willingness to accept feedback and quickly adapt
- Willingness to work on holidays preferred
- Thorough knowledge of existing policies and workflows preferred (if internal movement of resources)
- Project and SLA delivery experience preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.