our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
About the function:
In this role you will build a holistic view of our data architecture while working hands on with our products. To be successful in this role, you need experience with database development and data warehousing methodology. The Microsoft SQL stack should be second nature, including complementary technologies such as SSIS and Azure. We will look to you for technical leadership and best practices, and your colleagues will seek your mentorship and guidance.
Perhaps you are already an experienced solution architect, perhaps you are senior developer looking to take the next step, most importantly you need to be forward thinking, innovative and pragmatic with a healthy curiosity for all things data. A desire to take ownership of your work and solve problems will be part of your DNA.
· End-to-end data solution design, including architecture, modelling, ETL, scripting, and visualization
· Technical lead for Seabury’s data product portfolio
· Develop the technical roadmap and best practices together with the management team
· Project management/Leading scrum teams
· Mentor the team
Mandatory skills and experience:
- Excellent in depth understanding of Microsoft SQL stack, including Azure, SSIS, and SSAS
- Excellent knowledge of data architecture, data warehousing and the SDLC
- Experience from BI tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Cognos etc.
- Ability to express complex technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing.
· Excellent problem solving and analysis skills
- Highly self‐motivated, self‐directed, and attentive to detail.
· Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
Other desired skills:
- Knowledge of Python, R, machine learning, big data
- Experience from working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience from team leadership or mentorship
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Microsoft - Technology Consulting - Senior Manager - Southwest
USA MD - Greenbelt
Federal - SOC / Security Engineering Deputy Lead
Property & Casualty Insurance Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.