Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- Process time and attendance data in SAP system.
- Monitor time interface and manual time sheet entry.
- Enter and process payroll data into the SAP system.
- Handle employees’ requests and queries received via phone and email.
- Process Payroll reconciliations to identify discrepancies.
- Process Payroll on SAP system as per the defined Payroll calendar.
- Manage work cover and claims and post month end journals.
- Manage bank transactions for payment disbursement.
- Process tax and payments as per the defined rules and operating procedures.
- Provide post-payroll payment processing support.
- Support pay slip printing & distribution via soft copy when needed.
- Adhere to Payroll checklist throughout the process and confirm all necessary checks and controls have been applied.
- Perform post payroll reporting and support clarifications from retained teams.
- Execute Payroll reconciliation – GL reconciliation for all companies.
- Graduated with a Diploma/ Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources/ Business/ Mathematic/ Actuarial Sciences or Accounting-related degree.
- Have at least 3 to 5 years in handling end-to-end payroll processing tasks.
- Having prior experience in handling China payroll processes is an additional advantage.
- Have prior experience in shared services/ BPO/ manufacturing industry (preferable).
- Good to have prior experience in using SAP for payroll processing.
- Must have high attention to details and focus in data accuracy.
- Must be a good team player.
- Must be able to write, read and communicate fluently in Mandarin.
- Quality driven – in communications and all system transactions.
- Ability to deal with customer complaints in a professional and friendly manner and escalate where appropriate.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.