Professional Skill Requirements
- Recruiter with minimum 2 years’ sourcing experience, preferably someone that has handled volume hiring or from agency background.
- Proven ability to work independently and good team player.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to speak, read & write Mandarin is an added advantage.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent in excel skill.
- Candidates must open to work in Subang Jaya area.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
In addition to the “Consent and Acknowledgment – Personal Data” terms and conditions set out in Accenture’s Taleo webpage, if you apply for this role, we will be sharing your personal data with our client. While Accenture is the hiring entity, all candidates hired for this role will be working on Accenture’s project with the client (“Project”). As the client is separately hiring for this Project, your personal data will be shared with the client for the recruitment purposes of either party. Accenture and the client remain separate entities and all recruitment decisions are made independently and separately.
By choosing to submit your CV and/or application for this role, you agree that Accenture can collect, use and disclose your personal data in the manner set out above.”