- Accounting, Finance or any business-related course with quantitative discipline (e.g. Economics, Math, Statistics)
- 2 years’ work experience. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Written and spoken ability in English & Thai for Accenture interaction
- Previous accounting experience / studies
- Must be a good team player
- Responsibility and accuracy in the completion of received tasks
- Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure
- Flexibility, especially in the period of month/quarter/year-end closing
- Reliable, proactive approach to entrusted tasks (thinking outside the box is a plus)
- Experience with accounting systems
- Microsoft Office skills
- Client industry experience a plus
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.