- Lead the technical design and development team through the development lifecycle for a large-scale analytics and reporting system.
- Manage day to day tasks and coordination of data engineering activities.
- Direct and drive the detailed solution design and technical design, in: Data integration - batch and streaming, data processing, data architecture, data management and security, using technologies including data integration packages, cloud platforms, big data/ Hadoop and relational and NoSQL data bases.
- Ensure alignment of technical solution to requirements and to the overall solution architecture.
- Review team development artefacts; develop code directly as necessary
- 5 + years designing and implementing large scale data loading, manipulation, processing solutions, including 2 years+ team management.
- High proficiency in data integration package
- High proficiency in ETL development
- Experience in streaming integration development
- Cloud development experience (e.g. AWS, Azure)
- Experience in implementing solutions using Hadoop/NoSQL technologies (e.g. HDFS, Hbase, Hive, Sqoop, Flume, Spark, MapReduce, Cassandra, MongoDB etc.)
- Deep familiarity with RDBMS
- Strong proficiency in SQL
- Able to design and implement relational data models
- Undergraduate degree at minimum in Comp Science/ Information Systems.
- Oil and gas downstream experience or related experience in chemicals or industrial projects is beneficial
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA IL - Chicago
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Business Research Consultant
USA MD - Suitland
Federal - Business Process and Acquisition/PPBE Lead
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.