- Design and develop data integration and processing components across:
- ETL jobs and processes
- Streaming / real time data integration processes
- Transformation logic
- Develop scheduling scripts or configure load schedules
- Design and run unit tests.
- Perform bug diagnosis and fix.
- Migrate code between development and test environments.
- Participate in support of the development environment.
- 2 + years designing and implementing large scale data loading, manipulation, processing solutions.
- High proficiency in data integration package
- High proficiency in ETL development
- Experience in streaming integration development
- Cloud development experience (e.g. AWS, Azure)
- Solid proficiency with RDBMS
- Strong proficiency in SQL
- Experience in implement solutions using Hadoop/NoSQL technologies (e.g. HDFS, Hbase, Hive, Sqoop, Flume, Spark, MapReduce, Cassandra, MongoDB etc.)
- Able to design and implement relational data models
- Undergraduate degree at minimum in Comp Science/ Information Systems.
- Oil and gas downstream experience or related experience in chemicals or industrial projects is beneficial.
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.