- Engage client stakeholders and customers in participatory activities including observational studies, customer interviews, heuristic evaluations, task analysis and other forms of quantitative and quantitative research to uncover insights
- Involve in design and ideation workshops as a facilitator according to its design goals with human-centered design techniques
- Work closely with Visual Designer and Seniors to create personas, storyboards, scenarios, user flows and use cases
- Work closely with development teams to gather requirements, and set up initial information architecture to work out user flows and use cases, followed by the design of wireframes and rapid prototyping
- Consider both user needs and business goals, and translate insights to design concepts that illustrate simplicity from system complexity
- Consider systems and frameworks to organize information that is simple to understand and relevant to user needs
- Design innovative interaction models that engage and delight
- Contribute to experience design standards and guidelines
- Ensure the governance of detailed wireframe designs, prototypes and prepare documentation for handoffs
- Effectively communicate design concepts, user flows and use cases to stakeholders, both verbally and visually
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams that include other designers, solution architects, front-end and back-end developers, engineers, and project managers
- Set up usability test scripts, planning and running usability tests and validation sessions with the team
- Incorporate test results to design iterations from usability test findings
- Flexibility to work in different delivery environments, be it in design sprints or waterfall models
- 3+ years of experience in user experience design
- A portfolio showcasing innovative design solutions and how you arrived at them
- Proven experience in defining user experiences across multiple mediums
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to articulate design rationales, defend design decisions
- A passion for people and design
- Good knowledge of the design process
- Great attention to detail, with a can-do attitude
- Collaborative team-playing within the design team as well as cross-functionally
- Working knowledge of design, rapid prototyping and usability testing tools, such as Adobe Creative Suite, Axure, Sketch, InVision; understanding of other applications such as Framer, Marvel, Principle and so on are welcome
- Comfortable with sketching ideas with pen, paper and post-its
- Adept to learn and pick up new design and UX tools on the go
- Knowledge of web-based technologies and their impact on feasibility of design solutions, including the capabilities and limitations of web technologies and frameworks
- Organised and analytical
- Adaptive and ability to manage stress at times
- Willingness to travel where project needs require
- Handle feedback well in a collaborative and iterative environment
- Degree in related design discipline preferred, although portfolio and design application skills will be determinant factors
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.