- University degree or equivalent higher education qualification
- Qualification in a related field (e.g. Immigration, Tax, HR) an advantage
- 2-5 years with a multinational company in the field of service delivery preferred; experience in immigration, expatriate administration or tax is an advantage.
- Self-starter, with strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical, and verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to function as a Team Player and maintain a good working relationship
- Ability to think and act independently with professionalism, discretion and confidentiality
- Ability to multi-task, work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to manage time and meet required deadlines
- Ability to exercise tact and diplomacy in all dealings
- Attention to detail
- Critical thinker with superior issue resolution skills
- 3rd Party Vendor/Partner & Service Quality Management
- Proficiency with standard Microsoft applications (excel, word, exchange) plus job specific tools (RMS Connect, Immigration toolkit, share point, etc)
- Experience in immigration, assignment management or tax
- Thorough understanding of Accenture’s global policies as applicable to cross border assignments and permanent transfers, and any applicable local country addenda (including travel, immigration, tax equalization, finance)
- Understanding of Accenture business strategy, objectives and org structure
- Understanding of border control procedures as well as any related legislation for ASEAN key countries
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.