Job Location: Kuala Lumpur
Job Number: 00481456 00481456_en
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build
careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology,
Operations and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique
career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work
environment and structure for career progression.
Operations professionals work on projects across a range of business processes, business applications and information technology. They may provide technology services, such as application management, infrastructure management and systems integration, or they may deliver business process outsourcing services, including finance and accounting, procurement and human resources. Depending on the role, Outsourcing professionals may be based at a client’s office or in one of Accenture’s 50 delivery centers around the world.
Business Process Specialization professionals apply expertise in a specific business process delivery capability (or capabilities) to ensure services are delivered in a manner consistent with our Standard Delivery Solutions and Service Level Agreements and drive continuous improvement.
The role requires a firm understanding on how to design and develop user centered interfaces in a way that results in the good usability and a great user experience. The person involves working on our mobile and web applications, and working closely with product manager, end users, business owners and development team on technical feasibility and provide support / direction to creative designs on visual execution.
Some or all of the following will apply:
• Maintain interface with developers
• Responsible for all graphics and art in all proposal volumes associated with a strategic sales campaign
• Conceptualize selling messages within the context of proposal guidelines
• Responsible for specific content, including selected text, tables and graphics either in all or in designated volume(s) or section(s) of a proposal
• Maintain all inbound, outbound, final and draft graphics and art
• Maintain repository of all graphics and art, accessible by proposal team; responsible for version control
• Select/maintain proposal color palette and ensure all graphics and art are designed to meet color palette criteria
• Maintains compliance with requirements, internal Accenture controls, external government regulations (e.g. procurement process), and sales methodology
• Combine clear writing directions for authors, requirements of proposal, and corporate standards of brand and other regulations, to generate understandable and convincing proposal volumes
• Responsible for electronic publishing of specific versions or proposal volumes as designated by Production
• Assist with electronic publishing for all required material including requirements, status reports and quality reviews including book check and other quality control activities
• Responsible for securing proposal artifacts at all times
• Responsible for specific content-including selected text, tables and graphics in designated volume(s) or section(s) of proposal. Assists with version management of all proposal material
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Diversity and Corporate Citizenship
At Accenture, we take the widest possible view of inclusion and diversity, going beyond gender, race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression to create a work environment that welcomes all forms of backgrounds and differences. Accenture prides itself in being a good Corporate Citizen. We place Corporate Citizenship at the heart of our business and use our skills to create shared value with our stakeholders. We do this in a variety of ways, such as helping communities to build sustainable livelihoods, improving processes at not-for-profit organizations, or working to understand and reduce our own environmental footprint.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.