NOTE: This position requires a HR professional with "hands on" recruiting experience in a fast paced organization, MNC matrix experience preferred.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree or the equivalent in Business Administration or a related field required
- Minimum of 7 years recruiting experience/HR generalist experience
- Minimum of 5 years of candidate sourcing and scouting experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience to leverage the internet to locate contacts and generate interest among qualified candidates.
- Minimum of 3 years of leading and managing the team
- Minimum of 3 years dealing with vendors/ partner management
- Fluent in English
- MNC matrix experience
- Prior experience with a Staffing Agency or Executive Search firm
- Campus hiring experience
Professional Soft Skills:
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to create, lead and manage high performing teams
- Ability to inspire and motivate teams in new directions
- Innovator, strong desire to question the norm and try new ideas
- Conflict management skills
- Strong Organizational skills
- Must be able to comfortably interface with all levels of Management, both within Accenture as well as within the industry
- Proficient in email communications
- Can understand clients requirements clearly
- Have deep understanding of job descriptions
- Detailed, focused and possess good analytical skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.