The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices –Mobility, Interactive, and Analytics. As part of our Mobility practice, you’ll help clients deepen connections with consumers, employees, businesses and machines. Of the major digital technologies, mobility has risen to the top in terms of importance to organizations. Most surveyed now consider mobility among their top five priorities.
We’re looking for a self-driven professional who is deeply passionate about the intersection between commerce and technology, to lead our eCommerce capability group in ASEAN. This spans from eCommerce strategy, eCommerce platforms, digital supply chain management (including supporting ecosystems across fulfilment, logistics, warehousing and payment), across industries. You will be a professional with great communication and presentation skills, able to influence stakeholders but still have a firm grasp on the complexities of running a digital business.
As the lead, your task is to qualify and drive new business opportunities, providing deep domain expertise and leadership to solution, support stand-up and service of our client engagements and be the though leader in innovating our service and market development.
If you are that rare blend of business and technical know-how, understands the mind of the CMO and CIO, then we want to talk to you.
Your Main Responsibilities Include:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the ASEAN eCommerce landscape – diversity of the market, different players, different ecosystems, which industries lead/lag, the challenges and the opportunity
- Build an end to end eCommerce capability for ASEAN
- Stand up a team of 20+ people in ASEAN to support the different industry groups across eCommerce capability sets
- Lead in shaping eCommerce opportunities with clients and internal stakeholders
- Lead proposal development for new business opportunities
- Interact and work with the required solutioning team (internal and Hybris) to ensure the final proposition delivers on client outcomes
- Support our agreed alliance team and alliance partners and work closely with them in the shaping of the client proposition
- Drive and support the definition and execution of go-to-market activities to bring new eCommerce capabilities to the market
- Have the pulse on the market and clients, to define expectations/best practices around offering and ensure offerings are compelling and relevant
- Lead or participate in client meetings
- Maintain a solid understanding of digital emerging trends and Accenture Interactive offerings
- Own the business development lifecycle: client engagement, opportunity shaping, solution development
- Connect with our eCommerce practice regionally and globally to ensure what we do globally is leveraged by the team and equally, what we do locally can be leveraged globally
- Lead stand-up of multi-shore, multi-location, multi-service teams
- Engage with client stakeholders to lead mobilization efforts on client engagement
- Be able to support post-sales process: timeline and deliverable planning, including process creation, operating / governance model design, financial tools setup, contract compliance, and resource onboarding, Support staffing and recruiting and Organize quality knowledge transfer efforts
- Contribute to a positive work environment that influences high employee engagement