Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
The Team Lead will be responsible for the daily management of a team of content moderating analysts in a 24x7x365 operational project. They will be responsible for ensuring that SLAs are met and that the quality rate of their analysts does not drop below contractual agreed percentages. The Team Lead will be responsible for the growth of their analysts alongside the motivation of their team and ensuring a smooth delivery of services on all fronts at all times. The Team Lead needs to be flexible to cover different shift times. The Team Lead needs to have an in-depth comprehension of team dynamics and excellent problem solving/troubleshooting skills, with a pro-active approach to any unforeseen issues. The Team Lead we are looking for must have an interest in Social Media and Content Management.
• Management of a team of analysts.
• Enforcing Accenture core values within the team and project.
• Being a Subject Matter Expert in all matters processed by the team.
• Monitor risk within operations to be able to escalate to management in a timely manner.
• Making sure that SLAs are met on a daily basis.
• Maintaining the production schedule, keeping track of holidays, sick leaves and leaves.
• Identify gaps in customer policies and drafts proposals accordingly.
• Calibrate with onsite support teams to ensure that the quality and training requirements of the project and team are met.
• The Team Lead will be in charge of conducting daily huddles, week wrap up meetings and monthly one to ones with the analysts and the management team.
• The Team Lead will be responsible for the measurement of their team’s success.
• Develops and maintains knowledge of customer and customer specific business environment
• Develops and maintains an understanding of customer Service Level Agreements and department’s key performance requirements
• Develops and maintains product knowledge, industry knowledge, and business and professional skills by participating in on-the-job training and classroom training
• Shares information required for the team to be successful
• Demonstrates understanding of the customer’s business needs and maintains high customer satisfaction ratings
• Seeks opportunities to improve knowledge, skills, and performance by reviewing knowledge base content, practicing skills and being receptive to coaching and constructive feedback
• May perform follow up on incidents with customer to ensure customer satisfaction
• May act as the primary knowledge resource for a product and service and use this knowledge to raise process and/or procedure improvement opportunities to supervisor/team lead
• May identify root causes for customer dissatisfaction and recommend solutions to improve overall customer satisfaction
• May assist with monitoring and tracking incidents to ensure resolution occurs within the customer Service Level Agreement