ARE YOU READY to be a part of the digital reinvention of industry and revolutionize your career?
In today’s world, business leaders want to rapidly and confidently reinvent to increase resilience, mitigate risk, and grow with sustainable value.
That’s where Accenture Strategy & Consulting comes in. We bring together strategic visionaries, industry experts, practitioners from across every enterprise function, business intelligence professionals, change specialists, data and AI authorities, and many other specialized skills to co-create each client’s unique path to reinvention. You will be a trusted partner to business leaders, working with a diverse team of experts to deliver successful tech-enabled transformation and new kinds of value for your clients.
Strategy and Consulting is one of four services that make up one Accenture –the others are Interactive, Technology and Operations
WORK YOU’LL DO
As an Insurance Consulting Manager, you will be responsible for shaping complex and cutting-edge Industry business and technology solutions to help our clients diversify and achieve high performance.
- Quickly learn Accenture’s industry offerings to engage in meaningful advisory conversations with our clients
- Drive Business Development activities (tenders, sales pitches etc.)
- Shape leading Business and Technology Solutions for our customers
- Manage complex and possibly large-scale projects
- Manage project scope and change impact
- Manage project financials
- Monitor and present the progress of the project
- Identify risks on a timely manner and ensure proper escalation to client management, while proposing mitigation actions
- Evaluate issues significance and impact and ensure their resolution
- Highlight strategic decisions to be made by client management
- Facilitate the communication between all involved stakeholders
- Produce progress reporting documentation following Accenture’s methodology and best practices
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- BSc from a Top University, preferably in Engineering or Business
- MBA from a top Business School will be considered a plus
- Minimum 7 years of consulting experience in a reputable international consulting company or relevant Managerial-level professional experience within an Insurance company in a Digital / Technology related principle
- Ability to communicate effectively and build trust-based relationships with senior client business & technology stakeholders
- Experience in delivery of large-scale Systems Integration projects will be considered a plus
- Experience in a Technology or Digital Architect role will be considered a Plus
- Demonstrated knowledge of core insurance business areas (Products, underwriting, policy management, claims etc). will be considered a plus.
- Ability to effectively engage with senior-level client executives
- Proposal development, commercial negotiation and end to end ownership of an opportunity
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively develop, mentor, advise, and coach teams
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety of clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.com/gr-en/careers.
The safety and well-being of our candidates and employees remain our priority. Please note that the recruitment process for opportunities in Accenture Greece will be conducted only via online format during the current period.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.