ARE YOU READY to be a part of the digital reinvention of industry and revolutionize your career?
In today’s world, business leaders want to rapidly and confidently reinvent to increase resilience, mitigate risk, and grow with sustainable value.
That’s where Accenture Strategy & Consulting comes in. We bring together strategic visionaries, industry experts, practitioners from across every enterprise function, business intelligence professionals, change specialists, data and AI authorities, and many other specialized skills to co-create each client’s unique path to reinvention. You will be a trusted partner to business leaders, working with a diverse team of experts to deliver successful tech-enabled transformation and new kinds of value for your clients.
Strategy and Consulting is one of four services that make up one Accenture –the others are Interactive, Technology and Operations.
WORK YOU’LL DO
As a Telecoms & Media Manager, you’ll be at the heart of a dynamic fast-paced environment of challenge, growth and continuous learning in one of the most sought-after industries. You’ll help our clients keep up with fast changing regulations, innovations as well as changing market conditions. You will be part of a team that brings to our client’s industry-leading best practices, technologies and strategies.
- Advising our clients from the Telecoms & Media industries for a wide range of topics and actively driving their Digital Transformation agenda
- Shaping and selling compelling propositions that can demonstrate the case for change
- Building trust-based relationships with senior-level client executives
- Acting as a subject matter expert while working with Accenture’s global teams to shape and help clients develop cutting edge and industry leading solutions
- Shaping Accenture’s thought capital around current and emerging developments within the Telecoms & Media industries
- Using your analytical & quantitative skills to provide clarity to complex issues and model driven insights
- Coaching and mentoring junior team members
- Contributing to practice-building efforts such as recruiting and training
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- BSc from a Top University, preferably in business or engineering
- MBA from a top Business School will be considered a plus
- Minimum 7 years of consulting experience in a reputable international consulting company or relevant professional experience within a Telecoms Services company
- Ability to communicate effectively and build trust-based relationships with senior client business & technology stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in key Telecoms areas (e.g., B2C / B2B – Mobile / TV / Fixed – ICT services)
- Ability to effectively engage with senior-level client executives
- Proposal development, commercial negotiation and end to end ownership of an opportunity
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively develop, mentor, advise, and coach teams
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety of clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website accenture.com/gr-en/.
The safety and well-being of our candidates and employees remain our priority. Please note that the recruitment process for opportunities in Accenture Greece will be conducted only via online format during the current period.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.