ARE YOU READY to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Technology. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Join Accenture Technology and thrive in a digitally-driven, innovation-led environment where you can help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
As an SAP BW professional in Accenture you will be working together with a dynamic SAP team and the largest clients in Greece and abroad to solve challenging problems and provide innovative reporting solutions using the latest SAP technologies.
- Analyze reporting requirements and business problems
- Analyze data from SAP ERP and third-party sources
- Develop data extractors, transformations and data models to host data
- Develop reports in BW and Business Objects Tools
- Test solutions, support and train users
- Extend existing data models and reports to accommodate new requirements
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- 1-5 years of SAP BW Experience
- Good overall understanding of SAP ERP – Modules, tables, documents, data connections
- Basic ABAP knowledge – mainly BW related
- Exposure in SAP Business Objects or other BI solutions (MS PowerBI, Qlik, Tableau)
- Knowledge of SAP HANA and ideally experience in SAP BW on HANA or SAP BW/4HANA
- Ability to work undress pressure in a problem-solving environment
- Engineering/IT/Finance Degree (Master is considered a plus)
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety of clients.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website accenture.com/gr-en/.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.