ARE YOU READY to build a career at a company that can take you anywhere?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Corporate Functions. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Join Accenture Corporate Functions and be the engine that powers Accenture, a company providing consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 94 of the FORTUNE 100, and governments around the world. Our Corporate Functions offer the essential expertise that enables our employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference.
WORK YOU’LL DO
The role of the GLN Contracting Specialist is to support Greece being responsible for the legal reviews assigned to her/him facing the business team and the legal onshore team. Draft, review and negotiate Non-Disclosure Agreements, Request for Proposal responses, Statements of Work and other documents relating to various operating groups in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws, and customer requirements. Reviews shall be done in Greek and/or English.
- Support Contracting team as requested by Supervisor.
- Draft, review and negotiate NDAs, RFP’s, Proposals, Arrangement Letters/Statement of Work, Subcontract Agreements, Change Orders, Teaming Agreements, Services Agreements, Software License Agreements, different IT contract or other type of documents as designated by supervisor, Team Lead or Legal Consultant
- Ability to take decisions and communicate appropriately
- Apply the internal reporting process through the Supervisor
- Ability to manage low value contract complexities with appropriate escalations to supervisor /legal consultant
- Participates in trainings for more simple service lines or as designated by the Supervisor.
- Attain accreditation in all service lines required for the level as communicated by direct supervisor.
- Provides Contracting support to the business in respect of the deals assigned to him/her as follows:
a) Reviews, drafts, and negotiates assigned work.
b) Reaches out to supervisor/legal consultant/other legal teams involved for guidance
c) Communicating/engaging other internal teams for completion of the reviews (eg finance, tax, data privacy teams and other )
d) Escalates risks as per internal procedures
- Represents company’s interests and interface directly with client negotiating teams.
- Structures client transactions to be most advantageous from a contracting and business perspective and escalates accordingly.
- Advises business teams on accurate interpretation of contract documents and the facts of a business opportunity.
- Knowledge of Greek environment of public procurement law, review of public sector Request for Proposals, management of responses to public sector.
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- Qualified lawyer /entitled to practice law under applicable country legislation
- 4+ years of experience in contracting matters
- Travel may be required
- Understands and able to navigate Accenture Legal and the Accenture business
- Skilled and experienced in all aspects of contracting at Accenture
- Appropriate per level negotiation skills, executive presence and the ability to influence business and contracting decisions.
- Ability to understand basic contracting principles, detail-oriented, organized, and flexible;
- Fluent in English and Greek with strong oral and written communication skills; and
- Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Word skills.
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website accenture.com/gr-en/.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.