- Translate business requirements into specifications that will be used to drive the Data Warehouse design and configuration
- Design and implement technology best practices, guidelines and repeatable processes for Data Warehouses, including sourcing, loading, transformation, and extraction of data
- Map data between source systems, data warehouses, and data marts and design relational and dimensional data models
- Use ETL tools to implement data extraction procedures from other systems and load them into the datamarts
- B. Sc. from Computer Science, Engineering or related fields
- M.Sc. or Ph.D. from Computer Science, Engineering or related fields will be considered as a plus
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience in parallel Data Warehouse implementation using platforms such as Exadata, Netezza, MS SQL Server etc. and ETL tools such as Informatica, MS SSIS, Oracle Data Integrator etc.
- Experience with defining dimensional data models (star schema)
- Experience with BI/Visualization tools such as Qlik, Power BI and Tableau is a plus
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety ofclients.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.