- Gathering and analyzing of functional and technical requirements usually connected with client facing role
- Performing analysis and design activities (e.g., produce functional design, create test books, and perform feasibility for a project)
- Conducting gap analysis between business requirements and software
- Guiding and coaching team with design, build, test, and deploy activities
- Preparation and continuous update of all required documents
- Participation on testing and acceptance process
- Recommendations to the client on matters of effective utilization of software package's features
- Proposals / recommendations of new enhancement which requires great understanding of the business processes
- Contribution to a high-performing motivated workgroup
- Observance of defined methodology and standards
- Provide user training to new users and retraining to existing users on new functionalities
- Working experience of 3 or more years in Siebel CRM
- Very good educational background in IT or in a numerate discipline (such as Engineering, Mathematics, etc).
- Previous working experience in the IT field is required
- Previous working experience with Telecommunication Systems will be considered a strong plus
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in a multicultural information systems environment
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Telco architecture and experience with key areas within Telecommunication Company (CRM, Rating, Billing, Mediation, Middleware, Provisioning ...) is an advantage
- Experience with client-facing positions is an advantage
- Exposure to/experience in Siebel application and CRM processes
- Exposure to/experience in below areas:
- Siebel-Product Catalogue (configuration, rules definition and scripting)
- Siebel-Data Architecture
- Siebel-Data Conversion
- Siebel-Rules Based Engines
- Siebel-Workflow Manager
- Siebel-Assignment Manager
- Siebel-Enterprise Integration Management (EIM)
- Siebel-Enterprise Application Integration (eAI)
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.