WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- Working experience of 3 or more years in Siebel CRM
- Very good educational background in IT or in a numerate discipline (such as Engineering, Mathematics, etc).
- Previous working experience in the IT field is required
- Previous working experience with Telecommunication Systems will be considered a strong plus
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in a multicultural information systems environment
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Telco architecture and experience with key areas within Telecommunication Company (CRM, Rating, Billing, Mediation, Middleware, Provisioning ...) is an advantage
- Experience with client-facing positions is an advantage
- Exposure to/experience in Siebel application and CRM processes
- Exposure to/experience in below areas:
- Siebel-Product Catalogue (configuration, rules definition and scripting)
- Siebel-Data Architecture
- Siebel-Data Conversion
- Siebel-Rules Based Engines
- Siebel-Workflow Manager
- Siebel-Assignment Manager
- Siebel-Enterprise Integration Management (EIM)
- Siebel-Enterprise Application Integration (eAI)
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website accenture.com/gr-en/.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.