On the Consulting Degree Apprenticeship programme, you will obtain a BSc (Hons) Practitioner in Organisational Management and Leadership & Chartered Manager Status, whilst gaining invaluable work experience.
You’ll develop expertise across a range of capabilities including business economics, strategic management, managing business operations, business accounting, researching business data and many more! This apprenticeship lasts for 3 years and formal training throughout the programme is supplied by University of East London, with a combination of on-the-job training, as well as structured training and courses.
- 80 A Level UCAS points or an equivalent Level 3 qualification and 5 GCSEs graded A-C (4-9) including Maths and English.
- Have not already obtained a bachelors or postgraduation degree or equivalent.
- An open and collaborative mindset.
- Strong communication, project management and problem-solving skills.
- An interest in technology.
- A commitment and willingness to invest in your learning and development, devoting the time to the training and study required.
- The flexibility to travel to different offices and client sites throughout the UK.
Applications are now open. Places are filled on a first-come, first-served basis – please apply early to avoid disappointment. Follow the link below to apply:
LONDON – Consulting Apprenticeship Programme 2024-2025