Role: Software & Platforms Industry – Growth and Delivery Manager
Career Level: Manager
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
Our Software & Platforms Industry team, the newest addition to our Strategy & Consulting family, are a group of entrepreneurial and collaborative problem-solvers with a passion for supporting local, European, and global software, social and cloud platform companies to innovate, scale and succeed.
The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of Software & Platform Industry, including business models, trends, technologies, challenges, and opportunities. The candidate will be passionate, skilled, and comfortable in partnering with fast-moving and complex clients who are at the leading edge of innovation and problem-solving. You will help platforms plan for new growth, build stand-out experiences, get personal at scale, secure trust and help us to evolve our suite of capabilities and solutions.
As a Growth & Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Originating and selling new engagements across Europe
- Overseeing the design and delivery of new solutions that integrate strategy, technology, people, and process to deliver meaningful outcomes.
This role will have a European-wide remit (which may require travel). Join us and work with a fun and diverse mix of world-class experts with access to an amazing portfolio of clients and Accenture’s global network of capabilities and ecosystem relationships!
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- Proven experience developing and managing relationships with senior client executives
- Ability to distil complex, multi-faceted challenges and opportunities into a structured and logical delivery framework or methodology
- Ability to create, encourage, and empower high performing teams
- Demonstrated success in leading complex engagements across the end-to-end project/product lifecycle in both virtual and on-site scenarios
- Deep understanding of metrics and how to show and measure the value of change
- Demonstrated track-record in researching, developing, communicating, and refining thought leadership, industry points of view, and/or industry go-to-market assets
- Extremely strong communication, collaboration, planning, influencing, and prioritisation skills
- An ability to converse in, and demonstrate passion for, the Software & Platforms industry (awareness of the latest industry trends and developments)
Set yourself apart:
- Relevant work experience in Consulting and/or within the Software & Platforms Industry
- Passion and willingness to develop trust-based relationships with new clients and a portfolio of work across the European region (including the requirement to travel as required)
- Deep experience and understanding of one or more of the following specialist domains as they pertain to the Software & Platforms industry:
- B2B SaaS + Cloud
- X-Industry Regulations & Compliance
- E-Commerce / Social Commerce / On-Demand / Marketplaces / Payments Strategy
- Scaled Operations
- Product Management and Go-to-Market Strategy
- Extended Reality (Metaverse, AR, VR, etc.)
- Relevant industry certifications
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2022
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.