- Candidates passionate about building and running consumer-facing digital products to join our engineering team in Leeds
- QA professionals who are motivated by delivering a fantastic experience to nationwide consumers
- Ability to work in a continually changing environment, adapting to new requirements of prioritisation and required coverage at short notice
- Understanding of testing automation best practices and experience implementing as part of continuous improvement
- Well-rounded technologists that appreciate and understand the key facets of the different roles making up an agile team
- Strong understanding of Continuous Integration utilising a range of relevant tooling
- Experience working in an agile development team using BDD and TDD approaches
- Engineers with experience architecting, building and maintaining automation test suites
- Wide-ranging experience using of a variety of automation test tools and frameworks (e.g Selenium, Cucumber, Appium, SoapUI)
- Proficiency writing Java-based test scripts in an extensible manner A pragmatic approach to quality assurance; with the ability to balance coverage with risk
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to clearly articulate ‘risk vs. reward’ and make recommendations & justifications for the level of testing required
- Work with a team of passionate & highly-motivated modern engineers, with a strong development culture nurtured on previous client engagements
- Work with exciting household brands like Channel 4, developing & shaping their products
- Help shape Accenture in the local region & its growth story in Leeds
- Access to a comprehensive L&D platform which supports a wide range of internal & external training courses
- 25 days plus Bank Holidays & 3 days for charitable work of your choice, Private Healthcare and Gym Subsidies.
- Discounts with brands such as Amazon, Selfridges, Topshop and M&S
- Salary: £25,000 to £40,000 (depending on skills and experience)
- Travel: Up to 100% flexibility to travel
- Closing Date: 31/10/2019
- Other: Offers of employment subject to satisfactory BPSS clearance
Career Levels: We have roles available across a range of Accenture career levels including Analyst, Senior Analyst, Specialist and Associate Manager/Manager Levels.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.