Role: Finance Transformation & Global Business Services Senior Manager
Mobility: up to 100%
Closing date: 31.08.19
Salary: £88,000 - £119,000
CFO & Enterprise Value Management Consultant
Welcome to Accenture, one of the world's leading providers of management consultancy services where high performance is a minimum requirement not just an ideal. Join Accenture Consulting and you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you’ll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
Our Global Business Services (GBS) capability enables our clients to drive benefits beyond cost reduction, by building agile organisations which deliver human-centred services and embrace digital capabilities to aid corporate decision-making.
Key activities will include:
- Building strong client relationships
- Leading parts of or the totality of a GBS project, covering multiple functions, front to back office.
- Develop and communicate alternative options and associated benefits to our clients around governance, people, process and technology – all while demonstrating your deep GBS understanding
- Leading large teams, often working with colleagues across the globe
- Support the development of the CFO & Enterprise Value community, assets and tools and Accenture eminence in the GBS space.
- Support and lead in go-to-market activities.
Senior Managers generally spend much of their time working on client sites, delivering a project, with the expectation of extra-curricular responsibilities and practice building on the side (proposition development). You’ll be expected to support and lead business development opportunities at existing or prospective clients, providing support to MDs and wider sales team. Whilst also being responsible for directing and managing programme delivery.
Accenture specifically are seeking a Management Consultant Senior Manager with solid experience in the following areas:
- Setting strategic direction to establish short to long term goals
- Interacting with senior / exec management levels, which involves negotiating and influencing
- Making decisions that will have a day to day impact on a team/area
- Managing large teams in a consulting engagement context
- GBS Strategy development incl. value case and roadmap
- GBS Operating model development, incl. Organisation Design, Service Performance Management, Governance, Enabling Technologies & Operational Support Processes
- End to end process optimisation levers across Record to Report, Procure to Pay, Order to Cash and Planning/ Budgeting and Forecasting processes
- Implementation of captive or outsourced GBS operations
What other qualifications or skills do I need?
The most important thing for us is that you display the right attitude. We would like you to actively contribute to our community and clients as practitioners, think logically, solve problems and engage others. As well as the above, you should have skills and expertise in the following areas:
- GBS expertise related to operating models and latest trends, including the impact of intelligent automation
- Analysis, definition, design and deployment of optimised Finance functions
- High level understanding of other functions typically part of GBS, such as HR and Procurement
- Professional Finance or Accounting Qualification (e.g. ACA, CIMA, ACCA) with 1st time passes desirable
- A good team worker with excellent client relationship and interpersonal skills
- Well-developed analytical skills and ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesise large amounts of information
- An awareness of key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry
- Proven ability to develop creative and breakthrough solutions
- Strong problem-solving, statistical and analytical skills
- Proven communication, training and coaching abilities
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when required
A focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues enable fast-paced progression with competitive rewards. You’ll benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools. You’ll also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2019
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant(s) be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
IT Business Analyst
USA CA - San Francisco
Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Absence/Time Tracking Manager
Business & Technology Integration
USA GA - Atlanta
Accenture DayNine- Workday Certified Delivery Lead Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.