Job Location: Location Negotiable
Job Number: 00520344 00520344_en
Role: Openlink Endur – Senior Business Analyst
Location: London, UK
Salary: from £75,000+
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Accenture Technology powers our clients to achieve high performance with best in class established and emerging technologies. We are able to extend our technology and business capabilities by working closely with market leaders and innovators to provide our clients with the best specialised skills and tailored solutions.
With Accenture Technology you will deliver everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long term outsourcing services, to complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions.
We are focused on aligning IT with business priorities, enabling a digital Accenture and driving down the cost of IT, while working to provide all of our employees with the capabilities to run a high-performing business!
As a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, Accenture's work in Commodities Trading & Risk Management is diverse. As an introduction, over the last year we have:
· Supported our clients through the changing regulatory landscape, analyzing the expected impact of OTC derivative reform and supporting the management of their change agenda to fulfil their obligations
· Led the entry of several of our clients' into Emerging Markets in the Middle East, Africa and Eastern Europe
· Set-up trading functions for several clients in Europe and the Middle East
· Established a governance structure and project management best practices across the portfolio of large-scale change initiatives for a commodities trader
· Analyzed trading software offerings and provided support for project management, vendor analysis and package upgrades
· Provided technical support, solution design and testing support and management for projects across the Front and Back office
· Developed new process control frameworks to enhance operational effectiveness for an energy trader
· Mobilized large-scale managed service and outsourcing arrangements to establish key IT delivery capabilities offshore for energy and commodities trading clients
· Individuals will have in-depth and extensive experience of working within a commodity trading environment with an understanding of the physical and financial markets in gas, power, LNG, oil and refined products. They should be either from an industry (energy or commodity trading), consulting or Endur Business Analysis background
· They should have excellent product knowledge of Endur across Trading Manager, Market Manager, Reference Explorer, Front and Back office desktops, Connex, APM and Operational services
· Must have excellent functional and business knowledge in Endur across Front Office, Risk and Back office in the areas of Deal modelling and structure, APM, Simulations, EOD batch /risk reports, Invoices, Settlement and Accounting
· Must have extensive experience in analysing business requirements and Endur configurations across FO, MO and BO for new product set ups
· They should be able to interface with the business, understand the business growth plans and lead Endur implementations for new product set ups, interface with Junior BAs and Developers and Architects for implementing the solution. Should have a good experience in leading Test approaches for Endur projects.
· Ability to work onsite with senior clients & business users and to interface with offshore teams.
· Experience in leading and driving large scale Endur implementations across commodities ( gas, power, Oil) , functional and technical Endur upgrades is required
· Well-developed analytical skills including ability to work with poorly defined problems, provide clarity to complex issues or situations and synthesize large amounts of information and highlight salient points
· Candidates should have the ability to investigate and resolve live support issues in Production
· We expect the candidate to have the ability to work with other members of on and off-shore IT teams in particular 1st-line / DevOps teams
1. Deliver within Energy and Commodity Application Management Service (AMS)
· Work within support teams to support client AMS services and manage applications within the required SLAs
· Managing Incidents, Problems and Change tickets across a globally dispersed team
· Ensuring strong business communication during critical service outages
· Providing a consolidated view across a large landscape of application relating to Crude Products & Shipping related CTRM activities
· Driving Continual Service Improvement initiatives to increase service efficiency
· Work with business to translate project requirements into functional designs and work with delivery teams on implementation.
2. Work Alongside Clients and Building Relationships
· Work alongside client SME’s and team leaders in blended client/Accenture projects and develop trusted relationships with clients, target clients and internal experts as part of project delivery.
· Understanding and representing Accenture’s Energy and Commodities Trading capabilities with clients and acting as a trusted partner.
· Help to build an understanding of our clients’ business and challenges and participating in identifying solutions for their business needs within the Accenture Commodities Trading & Risk Management team.
3. Building Part of Accenture’s Energy Trading Capability
· Supporting the creation of “Thought Leadership” assets and participating in Communities of Practice within Accenture as part of specialist teams that meet specific client challenges.
· Support the building of Accenture’s Commodities Trading & Risk Management practice through people development and mentoring of more junior team members.
What’s in it for you?
All of our Technology professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date 30/08/2018 - Accenture reserves the right to close the vacancy, should a suitable candidate be found.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.