Job Location: Location Negotiable
Job Number: 00440672 00440672_en
Role: Digital Solutions and Digital Customer Services Proposition Lead
Closing Date: 31/08/2017
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices –Analytics, Interactive, and Mobility. As part of our Interactive practice, you’ll help businesses grow in entirely new ways. You’ll drive revenues, increase efficiencies and reduce costs. All while enhancing a little thing called brand equity.
Accenture Interactive aims to help online businesses and their executives drive superior marketing, digital and online performance through optimized propositions, processes and capabilities. We provide ground breaking solutions that integrate analytics, consulting and technology to deliver superior sales and marketing performance. Specifically, we...
· Provide companies with a better understanding of their customers and how to connect with them in each market and channel, using digital data and analytics
· We design and deliver highly relevant experiences for consumers and then deliver them in real time using the latest technologies to increase awareness, engagement, sales and profits.
The opportunity for you
We are looking for experienced manager who can work with clients and account teams to develop and contextualise our proposition to meet a client’s digital, omni-channel customer engagement and sales and service opportunities and challenges. You would also be responsible for developing and evolving offerings and solutions based on leading digital customer services and sales products and technologies. This is an opportunity for someone who is keen to help break down the traditional silos that exist around these disparate customer engagement platforms and technologies.
· Design client strategies around cross-channel sales, service and marketing solutions – with focus on driving service engagement and interaction.
· Provide best-in-class insights from a range of industry experience to help guide clients on how to evolve and develop their digital customer services proposition.
· Drive digital assessments at client sites to look at customer service maturity and how digital technologies can be used to transform the service experience. This includes "as is"/"to be" design sessions and documentation to enable solution development.
· Understand and shape the business architecture associated with cross-channel strategy and solution.
· Collaborate with technical resources to define the solution and technical architecture to support the solutions
· Experience in a top-tier digital technology supplier, interactive marketing consultancy, digital agency, or marketing services firm with demonstrable success in leading digital customer services projects.
· Experience in working with technologies helping clients innovate customer services function in the new with solutions like salesforce, chatbots & artificial intelligence solutions, visual customer service solutions etc.
· Experienced in defining high level enterprise digital architectures to support strategy recommendations for global solutions for Fortune 500 clients.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
What other qualifications or skills do I need?
· Your base location will be London, although this role may require travel to client sites located within UK & Ireland, Europe and Middle East/Africa. Therefore you must be willing to travel up to 50-75% of your time.
· Bachelors degree in related field
What’s in it for you?
All of our Digital professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.