Be yourself, make a difference.
Are you ready to take your expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Corporate Functions. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity.
Professionals in our Corporate Functions run and manage Accenture’s internal operations and all activities across our business, from finance, HR and legal to workplace management, operations and marketing and communications. They are the engine that powers Accenture, enabling us to provide the capabilities and expertise that clients need to help them become high-performance businesses.
Human Resources professionals develop and execute HR strategies, programs, and services across one or more parts of the employee lifecycle to attract, develop and retain a highly engaged and differentiated workforce that enables the execution of human capital and business strategies.
Work you will do
As a HR Ventures & Acquisitions Deal Execution Associate Manager, you provide HR, project management and V&A service delivery management for the execution of due diligence and integration of Accenture's V&A transactions globally (multi-country).
The V&A HR Deal Execution Associate Manager will be assigned to various North American and/or global V&A transactions and projects and will be accountable for supporting and sometimes leading the success, effectiveness, and on-time delivery of assigned HR due diligence and integration work stream activities for primary stakeholders and sponsoring organization of acquisition (Services/MU).
Due Diligence Phase: (includes solution development)
Work with Global V&A Deal Execution Lead/team to conduct HR due diligence activities and tasks, including:
Manage project planning processes and development and customization of work plans for individual V&A transactions
Support HR due diligence work stream approach and processes to:
Tailor, track and maintain HR Due Diligence Information Request Lists
Conduct audit and review of HR information provided in data room by Seller company
Analyze and summarize data into a cohesive point of view around the findings
Complete required HR DD analyses and deliverables (i.e., compensation and benefits, HR related liabilities, retention plan modeling, etc.)
Build relationships to establish credibility with internal and external SMEs and Seller Company representatives
Identify/estimate costs for acquisition business case
Work across all key stakeholder groups, in particular with acquired Leadership (Client), Finance, Legal, Tax, Global Mobility and Corporate Development
Preliminary development of HR solution plan (with oversight from Deal Execution Lead) for key human resource decisions, including but not limited to compensation, benefits, perquisites, retirement/pension plans, payroll and salary grade structure, incentives (short-term, long-term, sales force-specific, deferred), staffing approach, culture, HR compliance and policies
Work with Global V&A Deal Execution Lead/team to plan and drive assigned HR integration planning and execution activities and tasks including:
Plan for the HR process impacts involving (Accenture) non-standard approaches, working directly with the HR process owners.
Create and/or drive HR transition calendar, work plan and budget, including leveraging and overseeing direct or indirect team members who are responsible for executing certain tasks
Support the end to end process by completing HR tasks to include consultation and communications, agreement to a set of terms and conditions, set-up and preparation of systems including SAP and payroll and initial inductions.
Document HR activities that must be addressed during ongoing operations.
Facilitate an effective handover to include close out documentation (Deal summary, Policy Compliance Checklist, SharePoint)
Manage local resources for the employee transfer processes under the local Acquired Rights Directive (ARD) regulations
- Minimum of 5 years related HR / Ventures & Acquisitions experience (or equivalent relevant experience)
- Very strong MS Office skills with an emphasis on PowerPoint and Excel. Excel: must have skills to write formulas (i.e. v-look ups, IF/THEN), run pivots, synthesize, extract, and consolidate data.
- Strong analytical skills and experience managing large amounts of data to organize, analyze and summarize
- Solid understanding of Total Rewards (Compensation, Equity, Benefits)
- Effective Relationship Building Skills
- Strong oral and written English communications skills
- Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving Experience
- Strong Project/Task management to include workplan and budgeting experience
- Issue and Risk Management experience (identification, working to solve, escalation)
- Experience leading/facilitating people who do not report to you
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapting to new and changing situations
- Experience with Employee Communications (plan, design, deliver)
- Solid understanding of HR processes and systems (SAP, Workday, Payroll, Recruiting/Staffing, Red Carpet) and how data feeds across systems (i.e., potential downstream impacts of poor data)
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a focus in Human Resources Management or related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Due diligence experience
- On-boarding facilitation/coordination experience/exposure (orientation, benefits, payroll, SAP, Workday)
- Experience managing V&A related process documentation (due diligence request list and round-table, total rewards analysis, HR solution Matrix, Day 1 Compliance Checklist, handover documents, Collaboration Tools, Aviator)
- Ability to identify and quantify financial impacts to the business case
- Travel up to 25% (based on deal and phase)
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment (adjust on the go, meet last minute deadlines, schedule flexibility, manage shifting priorities)
- Experience to successfully/effectively working independently with little to no supervision/direction
- Ability to effectively work remotely/virtually with the use of collaboration tools (i.e. MS Teams, Video, SharePoint, Team Member Networking)
- Experience working effectively in an ambiguous environment.
- Ability to work flexible work hours when required. May occasionally include accommodating various geographic time zones to collaborate with team members/stakeholders.
What is in it for you
We believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content
Mentoring and continuous evaluation that ensure your career continues to progress
We offer a performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities
Flexible work arrangements for maintaining work-life balance
Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work, as well as Inclusion & Diversity networks
Interested? Make your move – apply online by June 27th and attach your CV, letter of application. We look forward to receiving your application! Please note that applications will be processed during the application period and we’ll fill the position once the right person is found.
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
HR Ventures & Acquisitions Workday Transformation & Strategic Initiatives Manager*
Posted 1 day ago
Talent Connector - North America Operations
Posted 3 days ago
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Campus Recruiting Inclusion and Diversity Senior Analyst
Posted 3 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.