- Be yourself, make a difference
- Are you ready to take your expertise to the next level?
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that is why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture technology. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity.
Whatever you are passionate about, make the most of it in a career with Accenture. Whether you are a strategic thinker, a digital innovator, a tech wizard, or a business problem solver, you will find an exciting career path on the cutting edge. We would love to get to know your unique blend of talents and help you explore and grow them further.
Work you will do
Do you keep up with the latest technology trends or what are the most disrupting new services announced at re:invent? Do you have a desire to change the way business gets done? Do you want to design and implement emerging solutions for some of the most successful companies? If you answer yes to these questions and you are passionate about helping clients effectively improve their businesses, then we want to meet you.
Your key responsibilities will be to design and implement highly scalable, secure and resilient cloud native architectures and solutions, such as data lakes and analytics platforms, APIs and back-end services using containers or serverless architectures.
You preferably have a few years of work experience; you meet most of basic qualifications and you have an interest to grow the others:
- Master's Degree or PhD in Computer Science or Technical Science or similar
- Certified on one or more cloud platform
- Experience in designing and building solutions on a cloud platform (AWS, Azure or GCP), covering for example container services, serverless architectures, networking and security, APIs, elasticity and availability, database services, monitoring, cloud native integration
- Good understanding of security in the cloud
- Experience in software development projects
- Hands-on coding experience in coding languages e.g., Node.js or Java or Python
- Experience in software development tools e.g., Jira, Confluence, Git, SVN
- Knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases
- Strong interest in growing own technical skills
- Ability to be an innovative, resourceful, and collaborative problem solver
- Good presentation and communications skills in written and spoken on Finnish and English
We also value previous experience in some of the following and interest to grow on the others:
- Understanding of hybrid cloud solutions and on-prem integrations and connectivity
- Understanding of cloud migration & managed migration services
- Knowledge of cloud economics and TCO
- Experience and/or interest in container technologies such Docker, Kubernetes, and Openshift
- Experience and/or interest in DevOps technologies, test automation, and development processes
- Knowledge of UNIX or Linux environments
- Industry specific knowledge e.g. finance sector, resources, products etc.
Because people enjoy working here; the work we do is challenging, interesting and meaningful.
Accenture offers a unique career experience and unparalleled opportunity for you to grow and advance. We are driven by the best results, but we never forget to support each other. We like to challenge our employees and give them the opportunity to shine and succeed. We invest heavily in our people’s growth and knowledge development.
Our best and only asset is our people. We believe they’re at their best when knowing what is expected from them and we want to support them in different life phases. Our extensive MyWellbeing –program is one of our key tools for that.
Interested? Make your move - apply online and attach a CV and letter of application as well as your transcript of records and salary request in English. We look forward to meeting you!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.