Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
Accenture is ServiceNow’s #1 and Most Comprehensive Partner. We are:
- 2022 EMEA IT Workflow Partner of the Year
- 2019, 2020 Global Partner of the Year
- 2020, 2021 AMS Partner of the Year
- 2019, 2020, 2021 EMEA Customer Workflow Partner of the Year
- 2019 EMEA Partner of the Year
- Top ACV Influencer (2015-2019)
- Only Global Elite Partner awarded customer and employee workflow badges, the highest designation in ServiceNow’s partner program
We support large and complex organisations across all industries around the world to step up to deliver the workplace of the future or enabling service delivery across the whole enterprise. We deliver Enterprise-wide Transformation, bringing together IT, HR, Customer, Risk and Core Business Operations.
If you want to work for a firm that is leading its way in providing the clients with disruptive solutions to realize the complete potential of the ServiceNow platform, there is no better place than Accenture.
In addition to the huge opportunities of learning while delivering, we also provide you with ample opportunities to further your career and personal development, with certifications and on-going training.
We are looking at significantly growing our ServiceNow Business Group in the Nordics in FY22. Join our team as a ServiceNow Developer and help our clients to solve their most critical business challenges, improve performance and gain a competitive edge!
- Effectively working with stakeholders both internally and externally to the organisation
- Understand business requirements and implement technical requirements while working with standard design principles
- Engage with the Architect and Team Leads to produce high-level and /or detailed design of requirements
- Estimating development effort for requirements
- Demonstrating experience working with workflows in one or more key areas of the ServiceNow platform (e.g., ITSM, CSM, ITOM, SecOps)
- Drive process optimisation, efficiencies and productivity using automation
- Act as a mentor to support less experienced colleagues
Must Have Qualifications
- Strong understanding of ServiceNow best practices
- Proven track record from developing and operating ServiceNow (3+ years)
- Experience in working according to agile, scrum or SAFe principles
- Experience of working with Integrations, E-bonding is preferred
- Strong analytical skills, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to manage customer and stakeholder expectations. Consultancy experience will be advantageous
- Have the drive and determination to learn and continuously share your knowledge with others
- Prior experience of working with international teams (this role is in the Nordics)
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- EU resident with minimum 3 years uninterrupted stay
- Knowledge of TM Forum Framework
- Experience in working in the telecommunications industry
- Knowledge of ITIL
- Experience from working in CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in Angular JS, jQuery, Node.js and Apache Jelly
- Working experience from Prometheus and Grafana
- Certified System Admin (CSA)
- Certified Implementation Specialist (CIS) – ITSM
- Certified Implementation Specialist (CIS) – ITOM/Event mgmt.
- Certified Implementation Specialist (CIS) – CSM
- Certified Application Developer
- Micro certificate – Integration Hub fundamentals
- Bridge training for Rome release completed for all modules
- ITIL foundation (rel.3/4)
As a person you have
- Strong interpersonal skills with a collaboration mindset both within and outside the immediate team
- Passionate about working in a fast-paced global environment
- Respect working in culturally diverse teams
- Creative and solution oriented
- Willing to take on new challenges and drive them to completion
Location: Nordics (Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway)
Please note that business is closed during the month of July. If you are applying during summer, please expect delays in our responses.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.