Be yourself, make a difference.
Are you ready to take your expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that is why we love it here! This is an outstanding opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Technology. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity.
We are now looking for Salesforce Insurance Industry LEAD Developer / Technical Architect
Accenture Technology powers our clients to achieve high performance. We combine business and deep industry insights with innovative technology such as Cloud Computing and Applied Intelligence to drive business growth.
Within the process of crafting your Salesforce.com expertise at Accenture, you will be trained, certified and working alongside experienced specialists on exciting projects. The position is based in Helsinki, Stockholm, Copenhagen or Oslo and will include travel. You can already be Salesforce or Technical Architect or have strong aspiration to become in near future. You certified System Architect, Application Architect decide the pace while we provide the tools and the help you need to achieve your career goals.
What is Salesforce? Salesforce is a cloud-based software company and a $1 Trillion ecosystem estimated by IDC in terms of new business revenue generated between 2019 and 2024, Accenture is the #1 Salesforce consulting partner globally. Salesforce offers leading Solutions for business areas such as Sales, Customer service, Marketing automation, eCommerce, Configure Price and Quote, Billing and Analytics. Moreover, MuleSoft, Tableau and Slack to name few are also Solutions owned by Salesforce.
We are looking for Salesforce Industries Professional, who is passionate about Digital Transformation and Customer Experience development of Insurance Companies. Your responsibility is to understand the customer’s business requirement to design, configure and develop the desired solution
As a Salesforce Industries (Vlocity) Professional at Accenture, you will
- Work closely with the customers to understand their business problems and challenge ideas when needed
- Help Accenture’s Nordic customers to succeed and thrive on working with leading-edge Salesforce technologies
- Perform Lead Developer / Technical Architect role on Salesforce Industries projects: typically, part-time on more than 1 project at a time.
- Identify and Align customer’s business requirements to the native Salesforce Industry (CPQ and Vlocity) functionality and to construct a development plan that will deliver the desired solution
- Work with complex business requirements related to Financial Services Cloud, Insurance product configuration, Underwriting Rules and Rating Models, Claim Processes, Process Modeling and Automations, User Interface Customizations, and Integrations
- Facilitate workshops and Collaborate with Business Stakeholders and Functional Design Teams to determine how best to implement Salesforce Industries solutions
- Manage other Developers and Architects, typically in Agile scrum teams, and support them to deliver high quality outcomes
- Produce Project documentation, Technical design documentation, and Test plans
- Enhance and build development plans using knowledge of core business processes and best practices within the Insurance industry
- Mentor resources and take on leadership roles to expand Accenture’s Industry Cloud Practice
- Learn Accenture's methodologies
- Demonstrate Accenture's technology delivery assets
- Network and learn with Accenture’s global specialists
- Work in a pre-sales cycle on high level estimates, RFPs and other artefacts
Experience and Technical Skills
Ideally you would already have
- 2-3 years of work experience within consulting
- Experience creating solution and technical architecture for complex Salesforce Insurance / Health Cloud or related applications such as Tia, Sapiens, or Guidewire in a SaaS environment
- Proven track record of successful Salesforce delivery of customer projects, preferably enterprise CRM implementations for Insurance Companies
- Minimum of 5 years of Salesforce Development Experience
- Preferably 2 years of Salesforce Industry (Vlocity) Implementation Experience (in any Industry: CMT, Insurance, Health, Energy) and Hands-on experience with some of the following Salesforce Capabilities
- Salesforce Experience Cloud
- Salesforce OmniStudio: Vlocity DataRaptor, Vlocity Cards, Vlocity OmniScript
- Salesforce CPQ and7or Vlocity CPQ (either Vlocity Communication EPC or Insurance Ratings Engine)
- Lightning Web Components Development and APEX coding
- Vlocity Integration Procedures
- Performance Testing
- Dev Ops for CI/CD using Salesforce DX, VlocityDX, Copado or other similar tools.
- We are prepared to further train you on Salesforce specific programming concepts and languages.
- Foundational understanding of Insurance Industry (e.g. Home, Car, Health, Commercial Property and Workers Compensation)
- In-depth understanding of or Passion to Learn more about key Insurance processes, including rating models, quote to card processes, underwriting, claims processing, etc.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business or a related field
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and be creative within a team.
- Self-starter, adept at picking up new skills and technologies, and eager to break new ground
- Excellent communication skills to communicate with customers, partners, and internal team members in both technical and user-friendly language
- Strong interest in growing your own technology skills and developing domain expertise
- Good written and oral communication skills in English
Typically people in this role have some of the following salesforce certifications:
- Salesforce Sales/Service Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Administrator / Application Builder
- Salesforce Developer I & II
- Salesforce OmniStudio / Industry Certifications
- Salesforce Data Architect
- Salesforce Integration Architect
- Salesforce Sharing and Visibility Architect
- Salesforce CPQ
- Marketing Cloud Developer
- MuleSoft Developer
What is in it for you?
- We believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content
- Mentoring and continuous evaluation that ensure your career continues to progress
- We offer a performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities
- Flexible work arrangements for maintaining work-life balance
- Extensive occupational healthcare to take care of your overall wellbeing
- Active support for mental health, we are recognized by the Mieli (Mental Health Finland) organization as a “Hyvän Mielen Työpaikka”
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work, as well as Inclusion & Diversity networks
Interested? Make your move - apply online and attach a CV and a letter of application in English.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please call us at +358 20 572 5000.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Enterprise Transformation Architect
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
Cloud Software Architect
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 5 days ago
Technology Consultant - CS&S Helsinki
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 7 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.