Sales & Pricing Performance provides end-to-end sales and pricing effectiveness, sales operations, and analytics services. S&PP partners with teams around the world to deliver insights, improve acumen and win profitable deals. S&PP Pursuit Services partners with sales teams to win more business through a compelling and differentiated end-to-end pursuit experience.
Role Description – The successful candidate will join a global team that provides creative writing and editorial review expertise to help develop and enhance a broad range of sales documents and materials. They will proofread, edit and write content, and deliver creative storytelling support. They will also support the team lead in managing delivery of requests.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide proofreading, editing and writing support for Finnish and English language proposals and other sales pursuit documents.
- Ensure all work is completed to project specifications in accordance with editorial guidelines.
- Deliver creative storytelling support for projects such as video scripting, significant rewriting of content, infographic creation, etc.
- Provide ongoing editorial and creative support to team lead and other colleagues as required.
- Collaborate with creative colleagues such as designers and researchers to develop materials
- Work with client account and project teams and other key personnel through the proposal and project document development process, from inception to completion
- Liaise with subject matter experts to develop and refine content. Liaise also with Editorial lead to supervise junior colleagues on requests.
- Comply with ongoing operational requirements such as reporting, team skill enhancements, etc.
- Deliver ad hoc project management
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Native level of fluency in Finnish and English, with a minimum of three years of experience as a business or creative writer. Additional language skills are appreciated.
- Customer Insight and Deal Shaping
- Sales Planning & Forecasting, Sales Pursuit Management
- Sales Reporting & Channel Analytics
- Value Analysis and Prioritization
- Highly developed interpersonal and communications skills.
- A high level of competence with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making abilities.
- Ability to work independently and in virtual environment.
- Experience in writing sales and/or technical documents in the IT domain with good understanding of application and/or infrastructure and/or digital services
- Must support/mirror working hours for the supported Market Unit or other business area, needs flexibility with work hours according to business needs
- Must have good internet connectivity and distraction-free environment for working at home, in accordance with local guidelines
- May be occasionally required to travel domestically or internationally
What is in it for you
We believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content
Mentoring and continuous evaluation that ensure your career continues to progress
We offer a performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities
Flexible work arrangements for maintaining work-life balance
Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work, as well as Inclusion & Diversity networks
Interested? Make your move – attach your CV, letter of application. We look forward to receiving your application! Please note that applications will be processed during the application period and we’ll fill the position once the right person is found.
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
Salesforce Consultant - CS&S Helsinki
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 3 days ago
DevOps Engineer - BMC Remedy
Posted 3 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.