Accenture is a leading global professional services company. We solve our clients' toughest challenges by providing unmatched services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology, security, and operations. Accenture combines business and industry insights with innovative technology to drive growth for our clients and help deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world.
Accenture believes in attracting, developing and retaining the best talent for our business, challenging our people, demonstrating a "can-do" attitude, and fostering a collaborative and supportive environment. We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology and our rich diversity allows us to be more innovative and more creative, helping us better serve our clients and our communities.
HOW WILL YOU SPEND YOUR DAYS AS AN AWS CLOUD ARCHITECT?
- Adventures in working with some of the worlds biggest companies to design architectures that will propel them into a cloud future.
- Work with our own and clients’ architecture and development teams to shape cloud implementations and architecture designs.
- Attend workshops and collaborative architectural design meeting across clients, teams, and industries.
- Work with internal Accenture teams as an AWS expert. For example, support our Nordic sales organization or client account teams with technical solutioning and design on AWS.
WHAT KIND OF CAREER PROGRESSION CAN YOU EXPECT?
- You can grow into a wide variety of leadership roles within Technology, Sales and Solutioning or Consulting.
- There are many opportunities to collaborate and work with our larger European or even global organization. For example, you might choose to focus on a specific industry and grow into an expert on AWS solutions within that industry and collaborate closely with our European AWS organization on industry solutions.
HOW TO STAND OUT?
- Hands-on, practical experience in an architect role for some year
- Expert knowledge of AWS platform, services, architectures, and solutions. For example, networking, security, migration, serverless concepts, databases, data & analytics. But don’t worry if you are not an expert in all the domains
- Experience in one or more programming languages
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect (professional level would be great)
- Any additional Specialty level AWS certifications
- A deep understanding on the benefits and pitfalls of cloud migrations and implementations.
- Passion and enthusiasm for cloud technology and its adoption.
- You will need to be fluent in English and preferably also in Finnish.
Because people enjoy working here; the work we do is challenging, interesting and meaningful.
Accenture offers a unique career experience and unparalleled opportunity for you to grow and advance. We are driven by the best results, but we never forget to support each other. We like to challenge our employees and give them the opportunity to shine and succeed. We invest heavily in our people’s growth and knowledge development.
Our best and only asset is our people. We believe they’re at their best when knowing what is expected from them and we want to support them in different life phases. Our extensive MyWellbeing –program is one of our key tools for that.
Interested? Make your move - apply online and attach a CV and letter of application as well as your transcript of records and salary request in English. We look forward to meeting you!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.