Make a difference
Are you ready to take your expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that is why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity.
Whatever you are passionate about, make the most of it in a career with Accenture. Whether you are a strategic thinker, a digital innovator, a tech wizard, or a business problem solver, you will find an exciting career path on the cutting edge. We would love to get to know your unique blend of talents and help you explore and grow them further.
We are now looking for a Country Controllership Specialist to join our Finance team in Helsinki!
Work you will do
As a Country Controllership Specialist, you will:
- Ensure all internal and external (statutory) financial reporting and requirements are met
- Analyze Inter Company transactions
- Responsible for special projects on an as needed basis
- Accounts Payable supervision
Performing multiple functional tasks in day-to-day accounting operations
Coordination with various service providers (e.g. shared service center, HR, Payroll)
Interact with other finance functions (e.g. project accountants, cross-border accounting functions)
Special projects on an as needed basis
Participate in monthly financial P/L and Balance Sheet Reviews with the service center organisation
Be a key player during the pre-close process
Research and evaluate specific complex accounting transactions
Provide accounting guidance to Accenture Finance and non-Finance personnel
Contribute to the preparation of annual reports and tax returns
Ensure VAT accounting rules are followed by reviewing VAT returns prepared by the service center organisation
Prepare National statistics returns
Respond to ad hoc financial requests
Miscellaneous support to Country Controller
Communication with authorities
This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions, it does not prescribe or restrict responsibilities that may be assigned
Who we are looking for
- Degree in Finance and Accounting would be preferable
- Minimum 3+ years experience in an accounting environment
- Knowledge of US GAAP
- Knowledge of Local GAAP
- Knowledge of SAP financial systems would be preferable
- Analytical, fluent in English and Finnish, strong team working skills, sense of responsibility, initiative and high quality work standards, positive attitude and flexible
- We believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content
- Mentoring and continuous evaluation that ensure your career continues to progress
- We offer a performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities
- Flexible work arrangements for maintaining work-life balance
- Extensive wellbeing program, MyHealth that boosts your overall wellbeing, energy and ability to work in a sustainable way
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work, as well as Inclusion & Diversity networks
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
Posted 1 day ago
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.