Below are ‘nice to haves’, and if you don’t have more than one or two, don’t be discouraged. We’re trying to build a team with a very diverse set of skills and backgrounds, and a big part of that means different skills.
• Experience with serverless frameworks and architectures.
• Experience with containerizing legacy applications in the public cloud; native or 3rd party container solutions (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Docker EE, Mesosphere)
• Experience with machine learning models and artificial intelligence (TensorFlow, Amazon SageMaker, Gluon, mxnet)
• Experience with data transformations or data warehousing (AWS Redshift, AWS Glue, etc.)
• Experience with writing Infrastructure as Code for the public cloud (Terraform, Ansible, AWS CloudFormation, etc.)
• Experience with event driven architectures and constituent technologies (e.g. Kafka, Kinesis) and patterns (Event Sourcing, etc.)
Because people enjoy working here; the work we do is challenging, interesting and meaningful.
Our employees are our most important asset. At Accenture, we believe that quality comes from within and we invest heavily in developing your professional competencies.
You will receive on-going training that builds and extends your skills on a continuous basis, allowing you to develop tailored expertise quickly. You will have direct access to state-of-the-art technologies, tools and developer kits from all the major hardware and software houses, keeping you on cutting-edge of your area of expertise.
We offer the ability to balance professional challenges with your personal life. Professional development is a key part of the total reward package we offer, and you will qualify for competitive base compensation and performance based pay.
If you are interested in giving back to the community, we do a lot of voluntary work at Accenture and you can be part of our internal Corporate Citizenship team.
Interested? Make your move - apply online and attach a CV, letter of application in English. We look forward to receiving your application!
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!