Are you ready to take your skills to a new level?
At Accenture, working days are never the same and that´s why we have fun here! Join Accenture’s Security Consulting practice and be part of our growing team with a passion for helping clients understand their risk and make the right security decisions. We are driving transformation at some of the world’s largest and most dynamic companies to protect themselves from cyber threats in order to succeed in achieving their goals and making the most of emerging opportunities in the digital world.
Are you a driven person with a results-oriented approach? Do you have experience in security consulting? We welcome you to join our winning team where collaboration and our capability to deliver client value is our main focus.
For our Copenhagen office in Denmark, we are currently looking to recruit Experienced Cloud Security Consultants.
The key aspects of this work include:
- Helping organizations to work through complex business and technology issues and to provide innovative and holistic approaches within the following areas: Security strategy, transformation and risk, Enterprise security, Security Architecture, Cloud security and Managed security
- Advising clients in understanding the role of Cloud security by providing actionable guidance that is designed to future-proof their businesses
- Developing next generation Cloud security design and transition approaches by driving security technology architecture and infrastructure design activities
- Working in collaboration with Accenture’s global network of experts to maximize client value creation
What We Offer
Accenture offers a unique career experience and unparalleled opportunity for you to grow and advance. We offer an inclusive and inspiring work environment with access to our global network and ample training opportunities. You will be able to develop your skills within security and technology and grow personally and professionally. Our projects are built on cooperation and teamwork and you will find yourself teaming with other talented, passionate and dedicated consultants, all working towards a shared goal.
We invest heavily in our people’s growth and knowledge development: We believe our people are at their best when knowing what’s expected from them and we want to support them also in different life phases.
What we are looking for
- You must have 1-5 years of experience within IT consulting in project management and/or delivery and/or work in team-oriented environments
- 2+ years of expertise in either of these areas: Cloud security, Enterprise security, Security architecture
- You have the ambition and capability to develop into a subject-matter-expert in an area of interest
- Degree majoring in Computer Science, IT or Electrical Engineering – M.Sc./civ.ing. preferred, with excellent academic record
- Relevant consulting, communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
Experience in at least two of the following areas:
- Public cloud environment (Azure, AWS or Google Cloud)
- Cloud Security vendors in the IAM, Data Protection, Monitoring and IaaS provider space
- Infrastructure Security (virtualized environments a plus)
- Linux, Unix and Windows operating systems
- Cloud monitoring, logging, analytics or big data
- Container and Kubernetes Security
- Cloud Access Security Brokers
- Cloud data/information protection for IaaS, PaaS or SaaS
- Cloud Security Assessments
- Enterprise Key management
- Enterprise IT security risk assessments and related frameworks (e.g., ISO 27000 series, NIST 800 Series, IT General Controls, etc.)
- Industry recognized certification in security (e.g., CISSP, CCSK, CISA, CISM, CEH, etc.)
- Public Cloud vendor certifications (Azure, AWS or Google Cloud)
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application! Apply online and attach your CV and letter of application in English. To learn more about what we do for our clients in security consulting, read more at www.accenture.com/security
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.